Kids Packages

The FIRST speciality Maternity ,Newborn and Kids studio in Tamilnadu.

As pioneers in photography with over 12 years of experience, we pride ourselves on able to provide you with images for lifetime through a relaxed and enjoyable photoshoot experience.

We find ourselves very lucky to be able to work with the babies full of innocence and mischief, every day of our working lives. However, seeing happy tears in parents’ eyes, when they see the images of their baby is the absolute reason, we do what we do.

To get that unique look, we mostly handcraft our own props with our inhouse art department. We also incorporate different styles into a full session so you get a variety of looks for your precious ones.

Our huge collection of props ,costumes & accessories will be at your disposal for your session. we will guide you throughout the process to get the most out of your session.

We don’t merely follow the rules or the trends but will give you a combination of authentically staged, natural life poses with our personal creativity.

Baby is the boss in our sessions. we will follow the flow of baby’s comfort level with posing, props and expressions. Patience is the key in getting such images and we have tons of it. We would be honored if we were chosen as your kid’s photographers.

We are here to preserve your precious moment in time so that you have something to look back on for the rest of your lives.

We hope you are as excited as we are to work with you!

Elite Session

Indoor & (or) Outdoor Rs.40,000

4 Creative sets & complimentary 45 mins of lifestyle & family portraits

  • All images from session
  • 30 final worked images
Complimentary :
  • 2 nos tabletop cased photos 12 x 8 size
  • A mini photobook 6 x 6 in size with edited images

Premium Session

Indoor & (or) Outdoor Rs.50,000

(This session is unique to our studio)
5 Creative sets & complimentary 1 hr of lifestyle & family portraits (Cake smash session can be a part of this package)

  • All images from session
  • 40 final worked images
Complimentary :
  • 2 nos tabletop cased photos 12 x 8 size
  • A maxi photobook 10 x 10 in size with edited images
*This session will be bundled as complimentary with premium birthday packages

Please Note:

  • The quote is valid for a month from today.
  • You can avail 10% off on Prints and albums charges when booked on or before the shoot day
  • All the session includes photographer’s time, talent and editing of your images.
  • Credit towards professional prints or products.
  • Any props used for the shoot-Yellowbird photography tokes core of all props needed for the shoot. A pre shoot session is needed for finalizing the set ups and props. You will NOT be charged anything additional for the props used.
  • The charges are not inclusive of any location charges (for e.g. -park etc.) wherever applicable.
  • Cake and costumes are not part of the Cake smash session
  • We have a dedicated client room with attached amenities in our studio.
  • We will be using few images from the session for our self-promotional, non commercial purposes. If there are any privacy concern about this, pls inform us before the session.
  • We require 30 % of the package amount in advance as retainer and the remaining 70 % on the day of the shoot. We operate on first come first served basis